Skip to content
- Age: 34
- Where did you grow up: Liverpool, UK
- WHAT DO YOU CALL:
- A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks.
A stream if it’s moving. A pond if it’s still or a puddle if it’s in the middle of the road.
- What the thing you push around the grocery store is called?
Shopping trolley. Pensioner. Coffin.
- A metal container to carry a meal in.
Err…metal food container (?!)…can…metal box…fuckme.
- The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in.
A frying pan
- The piece of furniture that seats three people.
Sofa or Settee if I’m being posh
- The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof.
Automated Roof Rain carrier offer. Or gutter.
- The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening.
The pub? Kids round here seem to sit outside in a Bus Shelter. Though I suspect the meme means Patio.
- Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages.
- A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup.
- A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself.
Big fat bastard sandwich.
- The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach.
Trunks or in billzy‘s case – Dirty rain coat.
- Shoes worn for sports.
Depends where I am, if I’m in Liverpool it’s trainees lah if I’m anywhere else it’s trainers
- Putting a room in order.
- A flying insect that glows in the dark.
Mutant radioactive moth
- The little insect that curls up into a ball.
- The children’s playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down.
- How do you eat your pizza?
Through a special aperture in the back of my neck.
- What’s it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
“Oh look they’ve gone away and the gypsies have broken into their house”
- What’s the evening meal?
- The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
Hell/Hades/Volcano (I suspect you mean cellar)
- What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places?
- Do the words pen and pin sound the same or different?
What sort of question is that? Of course they sound different or they’d be the same fucking word!
- When addressing a group of people, what phrase do you use?
Formal – Ladies and Gentlemen
Informal – Oi yooz / eh you lot/ bunch of twats.
- Does the vowel sound in the word pinch sound more like the sound in thin or mean?
- What is the name of a large window in the side of a house that can be opened for entry/exit?
- What do you call the machine in the kitchen that keeps food cold?
Smithsons Patented Steam Food colderiser
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: