5 Daft things I secretly believe and know that they might be daft and possibly implausible but haven’t been entirely convinced otherwise
– Toothpaste actually causes more damage than it is reputed to fix and is marketed by dentists and oral hygienists to keep them wealthy and, like hair, teeth have their own cleaning mechanism. That’s not to say I never clean my teeth (I assure you I do!) but part of me wonders if what we’re being told by dentists is completely true.
– Some soldiers are secretly administered (as in unbeknown to them or the military surgeons) psychotropic drugs in seemingly innocuous inoculations (like for malaria or TB) before entering a theatre of war (In a similar fashion to Jacob’s Ladder). The drugs assist the soldier to “kill without conscience”. If the soldier does not have any kills during while under the drugs influence they could, in rare cases, display violent tendencies. The British soldiers in court at the moment being prosecuted for beating an Iraqi civilian to death were administered this drug. Also Gulf War Syndrome from the first Gulf War was caused by unforeseen side effects of the drugs. I like to think that when civilians flip and go to school or into shopping malls on a killing spree (a la Micheal Ryan) that they have some how been administered these drugs either by accident (mixed up in a factory/warehouse) or by design (as in for testing purposes).
– Used electricity leaves the house as anti-electric which is then recycled and turned back into normal electricity. This is then sold back to us.
– The reason why the tides are rising is because of the increase in burnt fuels. If you imagine the Earth as a sealed container and remember your basic chemistry of combustion (ie CH4+ 2O2 => CO2 + 2 H2O) water is a by-product. But where does all that water go? Into the atmosphere of course. But if you think of all the matches, the gas fires, gas stoves, humans breathing (yep water is exhaled as a waste product in respiration) that’s a hell of a lot of water! That water has to emerge somewhere. Which is why the tides are rising. My theory anyway. (Yep I did chemistry at University as well which is even more shocking I still think of this)
– George W Bush only has control over Tony Blair because, like Howard Hughes, he has something on him. Not something small and trivial like “OMGz Y00 st3a7z0rs the ££££s” or some sordid sex thing like Cheri is really a hermaphrodite or something. Nooo far worse than that….something so universally bad the whole fabric of British society would erupt into riots and chaos if it ever came out.